~School Supervisor Evaluation SUMMARY~
This evaluation form should be completed by the person who supervised the MTU student instructor or had the most opportunity to observe the After-School Science classes at your school. Your answers to this survey will remain completely anonymous—so please be honest! The responses on this form will be analyzed in aggregate form only, and are a requirement of our National Science Foundation project evaluation. On a scale from 1-10, with 1 = strongly disagree and 10 = strongly agree, how much do you agree with the following statements? Place the number which best corresponds to your feelings next to each statement. Please add your comments at the bottom. Fax to 906-487-1620 by March 29, 2002..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1. _9.8_ The MTU student was ready to begin the class at the designated time.
2. _9.8_ The MTU student was a positive role model for the elementary students in his/her class.
3. _9.8_ The MTU student had adequate knowledge and background for the course that he/she taught.
4. _9.4_ The MTU student used effective teaching techniques for the course that he/she taught.
5. _9.2_ The MTU student used effective classroom management techniques.
6. _9.8_ The topics covered and the activities conducted were age-appropriate and effective with the students in the class.
7. _9.9_ The After-School Science Program provides a valuable opportunity for our students to enhance their content knowledge in science.
8. _9.9_ The After-School Science Program provides a valuable opportunity for our students to increase their enjoyment and improve their attitude about science.
Please write responses to the following questions.
· Fall would probably be a less busy time for our students. We didn’t get a large turn-out but those who came accomplished a great deal-maybe more than a normal sized class would get to.
· The students enjoy taking something home with them that shows what the lesson was about.
· The nest building was good, but it was a little early to be in the woods this spring!
· We ran out of time, so we had to quickly finish. This may have been just these particular students as I think that 5:00 is late enough.
· None, Excellent Program! (14)
10. Please describe any concerns that you have about the MTU student whom you supervised.