Menominee Catholic Central School made their annual visit to MTU
Twenty-three students in grades 6-8 from Menominee Catholic Central School made their annual visit to campus on Monday and Tuesday.
The students spent time on the Agassiz, exploring the aquatic food web and shipwrecks in the Keweenaw Waterway; toured the boulder garden and rhizotron, which allowed the students to watch worms making soil; and more.
The following Tech scientists and students led activities:
- Paul Pebler (CEE), PhD student
- Marcel Djkstra (CEE), PhD student
- Marcy Erickson (Center for Science and Environmental Outreach), SFRES alumna
- Wes Ellenwood (CEE), graduate student
- Jen Fuller (CEE), PhD student
- Emily Gochis (GMES), PhD student